26 Tubes of Disappointment (customer lottery)
Recently we went through our studio and pulled out all the posters that were damaged, left-over and even returned. The photo shows some of the posters that we threw into a pile to make our 26 Tubes of Disappointment.
Each Tube of Disappointment has at least two screen printed posters , one litho print and few extra pieces of crap in it. Most of the posters are damaged in some way, some were just left-over from previous sales, and some are posters that we just never sold through the studio (ie: Dogfish/RSD poster). Some of the damages are bad enough that the posters would have no real value, but we couldn’t bring ourselves to scrap these posters – so instead we shoved them into these tubes. We hope these damaged posters can just be enjoyed for the art and we encourage people to tack them up in their garages or playrooms, and we request that those that receive them do not attempt to sell these damaged goods. These tubes mostly include posters and not art prints or minis…there are not too many gems in here – that’s why they are called Tubes of Disappointment.
Each Tube will be $60 + shipping. There are only 26 available, so interested customers are asked to comment here and we’ll pick some folks to send invoices to today.
• Interested customers may enter the purchasing lottery only once by posting a comment based on these instructions. Follow the instructions carefully and go for one successful, clean post the first time instead of making amendments to your original comment.
• You can comment anonymously, but be sure to use your email address (not posted publicly). (Also, mention if you’re International shipping)
• Your comments should include the following things…..
1. Each tube has either a Widespread Panic, Gov’t Mule, Moe. or DMB poster in it – which of those bands’ posters would you like in your tube. (only pick one – that’s part of the game)
2. About how much Spusta art do you own already?
• Customers will be selected through a random number generator system operated by the gnomes, anyone who follows the instructions is eligible.
• We will begin sending invoices from our shop soon.
• Please enter the lottery as yourself…using extra emails aggravates the gnomes – you don’t want to piss off the gnomes.