Widespread Panic Vegas AE set Purchasing Lottery
We are selling the Gold Artist Editions of the recent Widespread Panic Vegas poster set. There are many interested customers, and less than 100 sets to sell, so customers will be chosen through this purchasing lottery.
If you’re interested in putting your name in for one of these poster sets, be sure to follow the instructions carefully. We made things slightly complicated as an attempt to weed out some of the folks that aren’t paying as close of attention, or asking friends to enter for them.
Here’s some details about the prints:
18″ x 24″ screen print poster, Artist Edition of 100 on Gold. Posters will be sold in matching number sets. The cost for the two poster set if you’re selected will be $250 + shipping. A few customers will randomly receive rare variants instead of the Gold Edition. (If you’d rather not have a chance at the variants, add “Gold Only” to your comment entry)
• Interested customers may enter the purchasing lottery only once by posting a comment based on these instructions. Read the instructions and go for one successful, clean post the first time instead of making amendments to your original comment.
• You can post anonymously, but be sure to use your Paypal email address. (Also, mention if you’re International shipping)
• Include your answers to all 3 instructions below with your comment.
1. Pick a playing card in a 52 card deck. (ie; 4 of spades)
2. List two things you like about Widespread Panic (ie; Schools and Chicks at the shows)
3. List two species of lizards (ie; Gilbert’s Skink & Basilisk Lizard)
• Most customers will be selected through a random number generator system operated by the gnomes, anyone who follows the instructions is eligible.
• Some customers will also be picked by Marq drawing cards and finding matching customers.
• Selected customers will be sent invoices through Paypal, they have 7 days to pay.
• Invoices will start going out right away…but will keep trickling out over time.
• If you’re comment doesn’t show up, it got caught up in our extra-tight spam filter. We will dig you out before we start picking “winning” customers.
• Keep it honest and fair for all. Don’t use aliases or your gramma’s email.