This Panic LA lottery is now closed. Sorry to everyone that missed out, there were a lot of you! We sent out invoices early as the number of interested customers quickly exceeded our expectations. All remaining inventory of the AEs will be released in the Shop next Wednesday around 6pm PST. The Artist Editions are one per customer, so if you got one in this lottery, please sit next week’s sale out. (If you got a variant, I suppose you can also try for an AE) The following Wed, the 28th there will likely be a mini print pack drop of some kind.
Here’s the original text from the now closed purchasing lottery:
The time has come to release the Artist Edition and Variants of the Panic LA posters. Along with the cream colored AE of 100, there are 4 variant editions. The variants will only be available for purchase in this lottery.
25 of 100 Artist Editions will be released within this lottery alongside the variants. The remaining inventory of AEs will be released in the Shop next Wednesday around 6pm PST…so if you miss out in the lotto, there’s another chance to purchase the AEs directly from the Shop next week.
Let’s get right to it. Here’s the scoop on how things are being conducted;
• Each variant poster will cost $160 + shipping. The Artist Editions will cost $80 + shipping. There will be one set of all 5 up for grabs with the hefty price tag of $750 + shipping.
• Interested customers may enter the purchasing lottery by posting a comment with their first and second poster(s) choices. The options are: Artist Edition (AE), Orange, Old Gold, Green, Red or All 5. Click on the image above to view edition details and photos of the 5 colors.
• You can post anonymously, but be sure to use your Paypal email address. (Also, mention if you’re International shipping)
• Customers will be selected randomly, and invoices will be sent through Paypal.
• Invoices will start going out late Thursday night, or once we hit 300 interested customers, whichever happens first. (yeah, we bumped the # up to 300…the lotto is filling up faster than expected.)
• If you’re comment doesn’t show up, it got caught up in our extra-tight spam filter. We will dig you out before we start picking “winning” customers.
• Things that will increase your odds of not being selected as a customer would be: Commenting more than once, picking more than two choices, or no choices at all. Using aliases is also highly annoying and we’ve banned a handful for trying it.
Thanks for all the support and interest in the Panic posters! Let the lotto begin….