A small stack of The Tree & We prints being sold, lottery style.
We were very happy to recently discover a box of the long sold-out, often requested Tree & We prints. This seven color screen print from 2012, is one of Marq’s biggest to date at 23″ x 23″ and contains too many critters to count. The artwork also experienced a rebirth in 2014 when it became the cover for the new J Mascis album, Tied to a Star.
There are only twelve copies of the print that we are able to offer up to you folks here, in the format of a purchasing lottery. We expect the demand to be rather high for these, and we all wish there were more to go around. Most of the editions were sold years ago. In other words…don’t get your hopes up too much in this lottery.
There are 5 versions of this print, and we have at least 1 of each available. You can view each edition in the photo gallery above.
The editions and prices are as follows:
Main Edition of 150 (6 available) = $150 + shipping.
Chlorophyll Edition of 25 (2 available) = $245 + shipping.
Yellow Green Edition of 25 (2 available) = $245 + shipping.
Opal Edition of 6 (1 available) = $300 + shipping.
Amber Edition of 5 (1 available) = $300 + shipping.
Here’s how we would like potential customers to enter the purchasing lottery:
• Interested customers may enter the purchasing lottery only once by posting a comment with their choice of which ONE of the five versions of the print they’re most interested in purchasing.
• You can post anonymously, but be sure to use your Paypal email address. (Also, mention if you’re International shipping)
• Customers will be selected randomly, and invoices will be sent through Paypal.
• Invoices will start going out shortly after this post goes live, and throughout our West Coast evening.
• If you’re comment doesn’t show up, it got caught up in our extra-tight spam filter. We will dig you out before we start picking “winning” customers.
• Things that will increase your odds of not being selected as a customer would be: Commenting more than once, picking more than one choice, or no choices at all. Using aliases is also highly annoying and we’ve banned a handful for trying it.